Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's been awhile...are you still there?

From "The Kitchen, the Closet, and the Laboratory..."

Hello! Long time no see! I'm not too sure if anybody still reads my blog anymore, especially since I haven't had proper time to devote to this blog. Since I last posted, a lot has happened. Here's a brief update:

I'm still in graduate school, but now I'm a doctorate student! I officially defended my Masters of Science thesis and degree (I can now put Grace, MS), passed my doctorate preliminary exams, and I am presenting at an international conference later this summer (which I am extremely nervous about since public speaking wigs me out)! I have also gotten into photography as a hobby after buying a DSLR camera as a reward for myself after my MS degree. Hopefully with this new camera, I can take tons of nice pictures of my nails :)

Unfortunately at the moment, my nails are in a very sad shape since they've been neglected. I resorted to the Sally Hansen nail stickers for a few weeks, and my nails haven't stopped peeling since. (refer to figure 1)

Figure 1: State of Grace's Nails

So what does this mean for my blog? I hope to return to posting as soon as I can, but I have decided I might need to clear out the closet yet again of old nail polishes that I never use anymore.

Would anybody be interested? Please comment below!

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love blog sales, I can't always buy anything, but I still love looking!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts, so feel free to comment (but please no SPAM)!