Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Chanel temptation

I have been looking at the Chanel Fall 2011 Collection, Illusions d’Ombres de Chanel online for quite some time. It has been a debate of getting Graphite, Peridot or both...and I ended up caving and buying Graphite online yesterday night. I told myself that it would be okay to just buy only one. HAHAHA, that lasted 12 hours because lo and behold, I went to the mall and found the collection at the Chanel counter, and what did I do? I swatched the samples and then some like so...
Figure 1 Polish swatches taken on phone camera. Thumb to pinky: Peridot, Graphite, Quartz, Mimosa, and Morning Rose

And then disaster hit. I fell in love with Peridot, Mimosa AND Morning Rose. The sales person was no help at all ...she didn't talk me out of anything. So I ended up leaving with Peridot, Mimosa and Morning Rose...and I'm waiting for Graphite to come in the mail. Total tragedy. But I don't know which one I would return if I had to. *sigh* Anyways, I will post pictures of each polish later with my nice camera. :) 

Oh yah, and how did I end up going to the mall? I was looking for something to paint my nails with for the Harry Potter movie tomorrow night. Yup, I'm super excited for HARRY POTTER and the Deathly Hallows Pt 2!! I'm going to the midnight showing tomorrow, which is sold out everywhere practically everywhere. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. OMG you bought three?!!! That's awesome! Looking forward to your swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bought all 4!! OMG. Graphite finally came in the mail today. My wallet says ouch.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts, so feel free to comment (but please no SPAM)!